Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bumpdate- 17 weeks

How far along: 17 weeks
Baby is the size of: a sweet potato- how cute!
Extra poundage:  i haven't checked since my last doctor appointment, but i'm willing to guess i've added at least a pound.
Bump status: definitely getting out there. i haven't had a stranger ask me if i'm pregnant, but i catch people lingering just a little longer than normal
Favorite food of the week: cheese! and i just got an email back from Trader Joe's telling me my favorite Blue Cheese and Pecan dip is pasteurized! so now i'm going to eat the rest of the tub. gladly.
Heartburn worthy foods: i had a lamb kabob the other night at one of our favorite Greek Restaurants, Orea, and while i didn't get major heart burn, i did a wee bit. luckily, i think my heart burn days are dwindling for now.
Favorite piece of clothing this week: sports bras. not only did we move this weekend, and a sports bra was quite essential, i've had to start sleeping with one on as well. i haven't adjusted in size AT ALL up top, but when i wake up in the morning, it's like i have two, heavy, achy, sandbags dangling from my chest. owwee.
Movement: nothing for sure. i felt two tickles the other day and a weird feeling yesterday. but since i haven't felt anything consistent, i'm guessing it was just rogue underwear.
Sleep: better. starting to have a love affair with my pillow. the weather is cooling down (except for the two 100+ days over the weekend when we were moving) and i have been sleeping deeper. amazing.
Pee trips in the night: 2-3. i'm trying to prepare myself for my upcoming ultrasound by drinking lots of water so i'm going a little more.
Guilty pleasure: probably cheese. i keep buying these cheese plates from Trader Joe's and they are the ultimate snack. i can't help myself.
Baby purchases this week:  still no baby purchases. i think after tomorrow's ultrasound that all may change, especially since we've moved and now have a bedroom and closet for the wee babe.
Looking forward to: movement. i have to say at this stage in the game, i'm super anxious to feel LW move around in there. it would provide me with some reassurance that things are a-ok!
p.s., i need to get a photographer who doesn't blur every photo they take of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment