Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bumpdate- 16 Weeks

 
How far along: 16 weeks
Baby is the size of: a turnip
Extra poundage:  checked in at the doctor having gained 5 total, which i'm told is perfectly on track.
Bump status: more bumpy every day! still not super firm
Favorite food of the week: nothing is really striking me right now as my favorite. i can still always go for fruit and yogurt.
Heartburn worthy foods: it was a little touch and go a few nights ago with Fresh n' Easy's chicken alfredo, but in the end i didn't feel too bad and quite enjoyed myself.
Favorite piece of clothing this week: i had to go back to work this week after a few days off and mostly experienced everything that was NOT comfortable (aka, nylons). but i have to say that i sported some leggings last night at the Hollywood Bowl and was beyond comfortable.
Movement: nada. the doctor reassures me that since this is my first, i may not until week 20. crossing my fingers!
Sleep: good. getting more used to my Preggle every night!  
Pee trips in the night: 2
Guilty pleasure: Lucky Charms cereal!
Baby purchases this week:  just bottle #2 of my Mustela double action stretch mark cream. LW, you better be nice to me on the stretch mark front. 
Looking forward to: our ultrasound on September 19th

No comments:

Post a Comment