Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bumpdate- 15 Weeks

everyone has probably seen the plethora of pregnancy blogs where women track their weekly bump, moods, etc.  Seeing as how i was turned onto maternity blogs for this same reason, i figured i would regale you all in a similar fashion. only i'll get whimsical and call them my "bumpdates." enjoy!

How far along: last day of my 15th week
Baby is the size of: an avocado! 
Extra poundage:  well, at my 12 week appointment, i had gained 1 whole pound. but not long after i had gained an extra 3, so i'm going to say 4 all together. at least until my 16 week appointment this Friday.
Bump status: i feel like i have an "overall rounding of the stomach", not necessarily a bump. i feel like i'm carrying high already, and don't have the telltale lower bump. plus it still kind of disappears when i lay down. all in good time...
Favorite food of the week: watermelon! i think i ate 10 of the 12 pound watermelon all by myself last week.
Heartburn worthy foods: i didn't know this before today, but apparently Z Tejas' Shrimp and Guacamole tostadas! Tums, here i come.
Favorite piece of clothing this week: my jersey, fold over skirts! thank Heaven for spandex!
Movement: none yet. i keep paying attention hoping to feel Little Wood but he/she is staying quiet for now!
Sleep: pretty good. i'm trying to train myself to sleep on my left side, but i wake up halfway through the night with a sore ear and need to roll over. My newly purchased Preggle pillow is taking some getting used to, but i will prevail.
Pee trips in the night: 2. This is down from the 3 that I was making a few weeks ago. without fail, i have to go around 1-2, then again at 4:30. grrr!
Guilty pleasure: my little bit of caffeine! i allow myself 1 drink per day, and i've been alternating between Coca Cola and Starbuck's Chai Tea Latte. 
Baby purchases this week: i actually haven't purchased a single baby item myself (i count the Dodger onesies as a hubby purchase)! i think i'm subconsciously waiting for our anatomy ultrasound before i do. that, and a room for LW to store said purchases...
Looking forward to: my 16 week appointment, and some heartbeat action. then scheduling our ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment