Monday, February 4, 2013

Bumpdate- 37 Weeks

How far along: 37 weeks 5 days
Baby is the size of: a watermelon.i'm crossing my fingers that they mean a "mini" watermelon!
Extra poundage: 23 pounds
Bump status: i played a little catch up this week and measured 36cm. the past few weeks i was a little on the small size, which was making me a little paranoid. Couple that with everyone i see saying "you are so small!" and it's getting me a little peeved.
**Dilated: 1cm. the Dr. says she thinks i could be a "few" more by my next appointment, because LW's head is super low
**Effaced: 75%
Favorite food of the week: nothing really is my favorite. i'm still consuming large quantities of cereal?
Heartburn worthy foods: none officially, but i did feel a little something after having a burger last night.
Favorite piece of clothing this week: now that i'm out of work, stretchy clothes are my best friend! i've reunited with my stash of Bandini bras, and decided i will use these a lot while nursing. they don't have underwire and are thinner than a sports bra. the only bummer is they aren't super supportive, but at this point i don't really care!
Movement: yep, she's still rolling in there. it's getting a little more pokey and painful though.
Sleep: still pretty great, when my husband isn't snoring the night away!
Pee trips in the night: 3-4.
Guilty pleasure:  probably my coffee. it's becoming so soothing lately and i gots to have it!
Baby purchases this week:  i don't think i bought anything, but a few more gifts have tricked in. LW is a very blessed babe.
Looking forward to: the last 16 days +/- of being just a duo with the husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment