Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bumpdate- 39 Weeks


How far along: 39 weeks 4 days
Baby is the size of: a watermelon. the more time i'm a watermelon, the more cruel i think it is to end pregnancy with this huge fruit, and for so many weeks!
Extra poundage: 25 pounds
Bump status: i feel pretty much the same as last week. the doctor still says baby is a good size and that makes me happy
**Dilated: still 1cm.
**Effaced: I'm gonna go with 75% still because for the past 2 weeks no one has said otherwise at my appointments.
**Contractions:  while i don't think i've had any, i very well could be without knowing that's what they are. i often feel a lot of pelvic pain with tightening, but always just attribute it to LW moving around in there, because there doesn't seem to be a decipherable beginning and end to the pain. i'm hoping they are SOMETHING!
Favorite food of the week: cereal! this is going down in the baby book as a craving, for sure.
Heartburn worthy foods: yes, a few more times unfortunately. both with Mexican food. i'm crossing my fingers that the burger i plan on having when i go out to lunch goes over well.
Favorite piece of clothing this week: it's been REALLY warm in Southern Ca this week. i've been quite enjoying my Old Navy roll over skirts, and am happy to report that my entire outfit pictured above is non-maternity!
Movement: still a lot of movement and sometimes painfully so.
Sleep: pretty good. however, because LW is so often on my left side, i often lay on my right so i don't feel a huge lump between me and the mattress. i've been waking up with VERY sore ribs because of this.
Pee trips in the night: 3-4.
Guilty pleasure:  probably some See's candy, leftover from Valentine's day? ;)
Baby purchases this week:  i purchased a second changing pad cover to match LW's nursery. other than that, i'm running out of necessities to buy since she has most everything she needs for her first few months.
Looking forward to: my due date on Wednesday. not that this means i will have LW in my arms, but i will be closer than i ever have to this being a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment