Monday, November 19, 2012

Bumpdate- 26 Weeks

How far along: 26 weeks, 5 days
Baby is the size of: a cucumber, although i hope not as skinny as one.
Extra poundage: in between 12-13 lbs- it depends on what time of day it is :)
Bump status: i forgot to mention last week that i was measuring 26 centimeters at my 25 week appointment. i have no idea what that means, except that i'm in good range for how far along i am.
Favorite food of the week: b, bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s
Heartburn worthy foods: still no HB!
Favorite piece of clothing this week: my Target Mossimo Micro Rib Tanks! They are nothing special but i've been wearing them under EVERYTHING. they give me the extra length i need for my non-maternity shirts and an extra layer for my protruding belly button
Movement: i think Little Wood is starting to be able to hear the goings on outside the womb because when we went to the movies last week, she was pretty active the entire time. James Bond was a pretty loud movie!
Sleep: sleep in and of itself is good. but when i wake up, i have a super hard time going back to sleep. this week's it's because of congestion. i feel like every inhale and exhale is amplified and i'm keeping myself awake with my own nose! so this morning i ordered a new humidifier. hopefully this will also alleviate my snorer of a husband too!
Pee trips in the night: 2-3.
Guilty pleasure:  the pizza i had yesterday for lunch. it may not sound like much but i tried to do a really good job eating healthy last week, what with my glucose tolerance test on Friday. so, the pizza was delicious;)
Baby purchases this week:  none this week.
Looking forward to: ok painting the nursery. i really am going to do it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment