Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bumpdate- 34 Weeks

How far along: 34 weeks 4 days
Baby is the size of: a large cantaloupe. not just a cantaloupe, a large one.
Extra poundage: 21 pounds
Bump status: i'm starting to feel very "pronounced" if you will. i've hit my belly twice on cabinet doors this week.
Favorite food of the week: still cereal. i've had to eat it twice at 2am this week alone. little wood, gimme a break!
Heartburn worthy foods: none
Favorite piece of clothing this week: i'm beginning to stare longingly into my closet at my old clothes and yearning to wear them. i'm getting sick of wearing the same ole same ole! the only respite i have is that i only have 3 more weeks of work and can just wear sweatpants and T-shirts until this baby comes out.
Movement: lately i've been feeling like LW's movements are similar to the rollers on those massage chairs at the nail salon. she's had her rear end to the side of my belly button off an on all week!
Sleep: pretty stinkin' good still. thank you Jesus.
Pee trips in the night: 2-4. yes, 4. lately i'm finding it's REALLY easy for me to get dehydrated so i've been trying to drink more, even before bed. i don't like waking up parched and crampy.
Guilty pleasure:  my mom's butter cookies that she brought all the way from Arizona!
Baby purchases this week:  it's safe to say the wee babe got a lot of goodies this week at my shower! no purchases by me were necessary. there will be a baby shower post to follow this week.
Looking forward to: a 2nd baby shower on Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment