Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bumpdate- 33 Weeks

How far along: 33 weeks 4 days
Baby is the size of: pineapple
Extra poundage: 21 pounds
Bump status: this picture is doing a good job of hiding my bump, but what you can't see is that the shirt is ready to bust open! i put two pics because one just doesn't do my size justice. at my appointment this week, i was measuring 33.5 centimeters, which is right on track for my gestational "age." i'm still confused why everyone says i'm "so small" when in fact i've been right where i should be. does that mean everyone else carries big?
Favorite food of the week: nothing really. i haven't been super hungry all that much. though i have consumed my fair share of cereal!
Heartburn worthy foods: none this week!
Favorite piece of clothing this week: none. i'm just glad that there are still some non-maternity shirts/tank tops i can squeeze myself into.
Movement: yes. the doctor said i should still be feeling the same amount of movement, but that it just might feel different. there will be more stretching feelings, as opposed to somersaulting- of which i haven't felt much of anyways.
Sleep: with the exception of the 1 night where a neighborhood dog barked ALL THE LIVE LONG NIGHT, i have been sleeping rather well. little wood and i seem to be on the same schedule, and she doesn't wake me up when i change positions.
Pee trips in the night: 1-3. but it's been so dry out with the weather that i'm trying to drink more water- hence the extra peeing.
Guilty pleasure:  coconut cream pie that i had twice at work!
Baby purchases this week:  no clothes for the wee babe, but i did buy 5 baskets for her closet and changing table. i also bought my first pack of diapers and wipes so i would have something for when she arrives! I've been told not to "stock up" on too many diapers because some babies aren't "compatible" with all types of diapers and can have allergies.
Looking forward to: my baby shower next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment