Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bumpdate- 31 Weeks

How far along: 31 weeks 4 days today. holy cow, i'm in the single digits for number of weeks left- 9!
Baby is the size of: head of lettuce
Extra poundage: doctor confirmed- 19 pounds. after my ultrasound, they also told me the wee babe is 3lbs 10 oz! (and that she's still a girl. PHEW!)
Bump status: feeling a little bigger here and there. my t-shirts i wear for PJ's are looking pretty silly with half my belly showing, but i don't care!
Favorite food of the week:  Korean bread that my boss got me. holy cow, such buttery goodness.
Heartburn worthy foods: had a tad of HB twice this week with enchiladas. it must be the spiciness!
Favorite piece of clothing this week: my new Gap maternity shirt (seen in the picture above). even though it's the color of melon and makes me look a little similar to one, it's super comfy and i like that it doesn't have the ruching on the side. it seems every maternity shirt i come across has this!
Movement: i don't feel many kicks per se anymore. like a good wine, Little Wood is a more full bodied mover at this point. to be honest, it can be a tad painful at times, and i think i'm feeling her fingers grab at my insides at times. and yesterday my belly was pretty lopsided after a jaunt through the mall for some last minute shopping!
Sleep: good, but much more flopping back and forth as my belly gets heavier.
Pee trips in the night: 1-3. 
Guilty pleasure:  Christmas sweets. 
Baby purchases this week:  three more onesies (i really should start focusing on pants) from Baby Gap.
Looking forward to: Christmas! only two days away, and it's our last without Little Wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment