Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Third Trimester Favs

i wanted to start posting my monthly baby favorites, but realized i never finished my pregnancy favs. it seems a little silly to post something that feels like forever ago, but here goes!
the Preggle pregnancy pillow: yes, this is making its second and final appearance during the third trimester. i am fully convinced this is the sole reason i slept extremely well up until delivery. though quite large, it's just what a large pregnant lady needs to give her hips some relief during those last heavy weeks!

Preggatinis book: the last trimester is hard for a lot of reasons, and abstaining from alcohol when you are SO CLOSE to being able to have it is hard. my husband was so kind to offer to make me one of these whenever i wanted. i have to say the Momosa (OJ + non alcoholic sparking wine) was my favorite.

Bandini bras: they looks like a sports bra, but they aren't! i wore these almost exclusively the last trimester because my favorite Victoria's Secret Incredible bras were started to dig into my rib cage and belly. they have no wire, but only offer decent support. but i didn't really care at that point. and lets be honest, no one is looking at your chest during the 3rd trimester.

Leggings: more elastic clothes? yes please! those maternity shirts sure know how to work with leggings at all times. don't get me wrong, i had some regular maternity pants that looked like regular people clothes, but if i could get away with leggings, you can bet i would. there are a few brief points in life where someone can wear them and not be judged and pregnancy is one of them.

Carefree Panty Liners: ok girls, let's be honest. pregnancy does all types of things to your body. and just because you don't get your period doesn't mean that everything is hunky dory down yonder. i know you catch my drift, and i'm just glad i kept a stash of these in my purse at all times to keep myself feeling fresh!

The Happiest Baby on the Block: the third trimester wouldn't be complete without a little reading preparation. this was my favorite book and is SO useful. the husband and i have used all 5 of the "S's" with LW and they WORK. enough said.

Medela Double Action Stretch Mark Cream: told you this would be featured in the 3rd trimester if i didn't get any stretch marks on my belly and I DIDN'T! i can't say the same for my boosies, but i also never put any cream on there because i didn't feel them getting any bigger. let this be a lesson to all of you- don't neglect the ladies. the good thing is most of the bad ones are on the underside, and the way my boobs now look, they hang low enough that i can't even see the underside anyways! ahh, pregnancy.

and that's all folks! my last post on pregnancy. thank you all for reading along with me. it's baby talk from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment