Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bumpdate- 20 Weeks

How far along: 20 weeks, 5 days. i can't believe i'm half way done!
Baby is the size of: banana!
Extra poundage: the doctor has confirmed- 7 pounds overall. she even went so far as to say my weight gain is "beautiful." hi yo!
Bump status: it's there. sometimes i'm walking by a mirror and do a double take. also, this last doctor visit started my measuring. i was measured while lying down and measured at 21CM. you are supposed to measure up to 2CM higher or lower than how many weeks you. so, i'm right on schedule!
Favorite food of the week: nada.
Heartburn worthy foods: i braved 5 Guys burger and definitely felt a bout of HB coming on. however i was prepared and had my handy, dandy bag o'Tums with me. i cut it off at the source and was ok!
Favorite piece of clothing this week: i would still say my Maternity work pants. i've tried shopping for some more clothes, but am truly hating everything out there. as far as shirts go, EVERYTHING is a T-shirt. it's getting really annoying.
Movement: definitely feeling it now and am so excited. i feel LW every day, mostly when i'm sitting on the couch or home desk. i've learned to relax more, just in anticipation of feeling it!
Sleep: pretty good. i also confirmed with the doctor this week that i DON'T have to just sleep on my left side. she said it was a ridiculous notion to think anyone could sleep on 1 side for 20 weeks, and that nothing bad will happen to baby if i decide to sleep on my right side, or ::gasp:: even my back.  there is absolutely no risk in cutting off circulation to LW and that if i felt uncomfortable, that was my cue to move. that being said, sleeping freely and awesome.
Pee trips in the night: pretty consistent at 2.
Guilty pleasure: probably coffee. Dave's boss got us some Kona coffee and it's delicious!
Baby purchases this week:  baby hangers! and I also started my registry on Amazon and Target. check them out!
Looking forward to: picking out nursery furniture and getting LW's room going.

No comments:

Post a Comment