Monday, October 14, 2013

7 Month Favorites

To say I have lagged on updating lately has been an understatement. Olivia is now 7.5 months and without further ado, here are my favorites from this last month:
 

Hylands Teething Tablets: my mom used these when I was a baby and so I didn't hesitate when Olivia started cutting a tooth to RUN to the store to get these. They are homeopathic, are only $7 for about 130 tablets, and dissolve quickly in her mouth. The best part is they help her sleep better, which helps me sleep better!

Imaginarium Alphabet & Numbers Foam Puzzle Mat: now that we've moved and have laminate floors, I am SO glad we bought these! We have little 9 piece portions of it all over the bottom floor of our new place and LW can play til her hearts content. These are also great for outside on the grass instead of a blanket, and I've just confirmed today that they also serve as an excellent exercise mat!

iPlay Infant Sun Hat: we bought this hat while we were in Solvang and LW was only 11 weeks old. This summer, it got a LOT of use, especially while we were in Palm Springs! It has a great wide brim, and can get wet without damaging it. It washes in the washing machine and I think it's quite darling. Once Olivia gets over the strings, she doesn't seem to care that she's wearing it.

Neutrogena Baby Sunblock Stick: this was a HUGE lifesaver on our vacation. As I now know for sure, Olivia has very sensitive skin and burns quite easily. This stick is nice because I can just put the sunscreen directly on her and it's not drippy or gooey. You still have to rub it in but it makes the whole process a lot smoother.

Nose Frida: I was TERRIFIED of this thing before I bought it. I thought you sucked out boogers and they went into your mouth and that's what hippy mom's did. But after a bout of congestion that your garden variety nose sucker just couldn't tackle, I bought this baby. It's amazing! It's so much more efficient and a weird part of me enjoys seeing what boogers I can get out of LW's nose. The only thing you need to buy are the refill filters and they are about $4 for 20 of them.

Sassy Time Bathtime Buddies Squirters: I got these from my baby registry and now that Olivia can sit up in the bath she loves chewing on these, and I love squirting water at her with them! They aren't anything fancy but LW loves them and they give her something to do while I wash her hair.

And that's it for this month! I have to be honest, I finally busted this out because I have some ideas for new posts but knew I needed to get this done first. Check in tomorrow for a new post on post-baby bodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment